IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN UPGRADING YOUR DAIRY PLANT
When dairy, food and beverage producers start planning to upgrade or streamline their hygienic manufacturing and process plants, they normally include the engineering department in order to plan the process and specify materials which promote hygiene, minimise corrosion and reduce future maintenance and down-time.
The engineering department or specifier will look for a supplier who can deliver what’s required, on time, to prevent costly delays and ensure that the maintenance happens seamlessly.
With this in mind here are some key questions to ask:
- Do you have corrosion issues and need a supplier’s advice or guidance on how to solve them?
- Does your supplier offer guidance on minimising upfront as well as life cycle costs?
- Does your supplier have all the required stock on hand?
- Can they offer advice and guidance in order to keep timelines on track and costs down?
- Can they offer same day delivery or quick turnaround?
- Do they have experience with these type of projects and carry stock accordingly?
- Can they offer you the technical support necessary to help you ensure this upgrade happens efficiently?
At NDE our unmatched stock spread of broad, deep, comprehensive hygienic products makes us a one-stop supplier for many project requirements. And we offer guidance on the appropriate materials and grades to get the job done.
Along with our stock, expertise and decades of stainless steel experience, our skilled staff are here to help you with your hygienic plant and process needs.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you. NDE HYGIENIC
GAUTENG W.CAPE E.CAPE KWAZULU-NATAL
Dees Govender Ron Pikker Logan Moodley Mark Ramen
011 472 1659 021 550 6800 041 453 4548 031 700 5444
064 758 2411 082 829 8677 082 572 3529 076 811 8922